Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beautiful Music for a World Class Event!

I don't care what you call...sentimental or whatever!...I like it!


Only 4 countries left competing in the 2010 World Cup-Uruguay, Netherlands, Germany and Spain. No US! No African teams! No Mexico! Aaaahhhhh! Oh well...good action all around anyway!


Intense game between Paraguay and Spain with Spain coming out on top.

Germany and Argentina?!! Is Germany really that good or does Argentina just need to go home and practice...maybe find a new goalie? I'm not sure since I saw only the highlights, but whoa!

Ghana and Uruguay-what can I say but INCREDIBLE GOALS AND SAVES all around! I'm not sure why Uruguay advanced...maybe due to the number of fouls for Ghana??

Netherlands and Brazil...well Netherlands hit the target and Brazil didn't...it's that simple.

Next games to be played are on July 6th and 7th.

No comments: