Saturday, November 13, 2010

Relocated to where?!? O!

I'm now living in Omaha, Nebraska.
I'll leave the story about why I left Albuquerque for another post.

Occasionally Michelle and I have been able to go for walks together...
whether it's downtown or just in the neighborhood,
the weather's been sensational and ideal for being in the outdoors!

I wondered why Michelle was toting along a bag of crackers.
And here I thought maybe Michelle was just prepared
for a lengthy stroll or hike. Silly me!

Michelle is out of crackers...but this little guy or girl is waiting patiently...
and seems to understand intuitively
the potential power of "making eye contact".
Poor little one!

We both felt bad that we didn't have more to feed em,
they seemed so hungry. But there was so many of them

and well...I guess...didn't Jesus say "the poor will always be with us"?

Whoops! A little larger crowd to dinner than anticipated!

I was amazed at the coloring on these flock...
quite a variety too!

Doing what I do...
enjoying the out of doors!

A path in metro Omaha near Stinson Park

There are various walking paths for the choosing...

This walk is Michelle's favorite...the river walk in downtown Omaha
I've given up the mountains (for now) but not the water...
and that Missouri River is one large body of water.

The River Walk along the Missouri River
Downtown Omaha

Getting used to the time change.
I can't believe it gets dark by 5:30pm now.
It feels so early...for a night owl anyway.
Sights of downtown Omaha - O!

No comments: