Sunday, November 11, 2012

Purposeful contemplation


For the next year I want to make an attempt at "keeping up with the news" by posting summaries on current events.  I am thinking it would be interesting to follow President Obama's second term and be able to have a quick glance back over what occur(s)ed in the U.S. and in the world over the next four years.

Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft.

I plan to follow a variety of news sources (listed below, though not exhaustive) and will write post entries as time permits:








In the past I have really enjoyed writing comments on my blogs. Often the experience has been therapeutic.  But as it tends, for me, to also be time consuming, I have been silent more than not over since I have started.  So for the next four years (the remainder of President Obama's second term) my post entries will be as time permits and experimental in their format in an attempt to capture current events in a way that allows helpful review of "history" when "it is all said and done".

No comments: